Hello

S

Sinpoder

Original poster
Hello, my name is Sinpoder, though most people just call me Sin. Once you get to know me you will know why they call me that *smiles evilly* If you wish to know anything about me, or who I am as a person all you have to do is ask.

Well hello, Poddie, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Have you gotten to take a look around the lovely site, yet?

I have some links for you, just to help you get better acquainted with the site.
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'd love to give you a name too... buuttt my brain is fried and not capable of such creativity.
I'm Celest! It is so very nice to have you.

Sin? Final Fantasy?

... Adultery? O - O

*backs away slowly*

Oh yeah...and welcome to Iwaku! 8D

Welcome To Iwaku, Sin. =D

@Iliana Really Ili-chan, really? lol

Hallo Sinsin! :D Welcome to the community!

*raises hand shyly* I got a question Sin!Well, before that, Welcome! I'm Satrina and uhh I...got a question...which at the moment I forgot.. *sighs and rubs my forehead lightly* Oh jeez, never mind then!

Hullo Sinpoder. I think I'll stick to that. Sin is too short. Plus everyone else does the nicknames. It's rather strange, actually... Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it; the staff is super friendly. Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sin. I'm Octobre leche, but everyone calls me October, nice to meet you!