hello

W

WhiteWolf

Original poster
hi im newto this whole rp thing but thought id join to learn!

You have most definitely come to the right place!
As you can see, this is a roleplay forum -nods-
This place is filled with a bunch of nice, slightly insane, people!
I think a good place for you to start would be in our Roleplaying Academy.
You can sign up for a mentor there, and they will help you with ropes of roleplaying.
You can do that here .
I'm Celest, and I hope you like it here!

Hmm.. delicious newbie to roleplaying. >:3 Welcome to the site!

Ooh, roleplay newbies. Tasty, tasty newbies.
To teach all our witchery and eccentricity...

Ahem, hello! I'm Kitti and welcome to Iwaku.
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, WW.

Since you're new to roleplaying, I have some awesome links for you to check out to help you get started.
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of the site, but those two links are useful for starting to roleplay.
If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. :]
Happy playing.

Welcome~! If you would like to talk or help or anything message me! I'm so lonely T^T XD

Well thank youCelest for the welcome! My name is Rain. I believe I might have to do that! :)

Well this goes to show what I know lol. Thank you to all of you who have helped(i only saw the First message and responed ^^ Anywhos thank you all for your kind welcomes!

Oh and P.S. Kitti I believe you are a part of my eeehm' friends roleplay that i got on this site to join...... you'll know which one i'm speaking of shortly ^^ we slightly resemble each other in quit a few things including our writing story/ imagination abilities... ^^

lol um is this my stinkin fifth post yet? ugggh ^^
It wont let me do stuff till it is ...haha

Hello, I am Okami. Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!