munbird

Original poster
gonna fill out the thing for introductions and see how this shit goes, yeee~

What do you prefer to be called?
mundy or mun

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
bird :V

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
new to the site, experienced in rp.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
both! i've been interested in a long-term group rp but i'm also totally cool with one on ones~

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
depends on my mood, but usually curling up on my... well, computer chair. heh.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
eeehhhmmm... nothing at the moment. currently have a Let's Play video going in the background.

so yeah... i'm an artist (illustrator/character designer mainly) and part-time writer. my writing is nothing to write home about imo but i'm slowly improving, and i've been happy with some of the shit i've done more recently. i love creating characters and i have way too many, as well as a couple settings in development--one fantasy and one sci-fi.

i love video games they're cool. tho i almost never rp fandoms. i've been spending most of my time on flight rising lately because dragons.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I WAS THE FIRST TO WELCOME A NEW MEMBER!! Hehe X3 anyway welcome Mun! o3o Have a free cookie! :D *Hands you a cookie baked with love* :3

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I WAS THE FIRST TO WELCOME A NEW MEMBER!! Hehe X3 anyway welcome Mun! o3o Have a free cookie! :D *Hands you a cookie baked with love* :3
sorry my diet forbids digital food. ;V

hello thank you for the welcome!!

*appears out of no where* Greetings stranger! Welcome to the madness, I look forward to being friends and rping some time! For now go explore! *dissapears*

A lot of the members here are! Just like me I'm unique as well X3

Welcome! I wonder if you're my bird version O-o

Hiii Mundy, welcome aboard Iwaku! :D