Hello~ ^.^

C

Cinder

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? I'm Cinder. *points to username* :3 Nice to meet you.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a 17 year old girl. ^.^

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? My absolute favorite is anything yaoi. :3 I do all sorts of others too, but that just happens to be my all time favourite, and one that I'm good at. X3

What kind of characters do you usually play? The shy, awkward, gay guy. XD Sometimes the kind of guys that look intimidating, but are actually giant teddy bears. :3

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Hmm... Wolf Packs, I think.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
My scar is from a polar bear, my curse is from a witch,
I've caught a giant squid in all the seven seas.
I've picked up rocks from distant moons astronomers will discover soon
But I would give them all back just for you~

If anyone knows who sings that song, I'll love you forever. :3

*jumps up and down and waves* HI CINDER! :3

Hello Cinder, lover of boys! XD Welcome to the community!

SHOCK. *waves vigorously* :3

Hello Diana~ ^.^

Hiya Cinder! Welcome to Iwaku and congrats on finding your way to the cbox. ;) Lots of roleplay abounds here, and I'm sure you'll get yourself in and settled nicely! Have fun!

Hi there, Cinder, and welcome to Iwaku (formally!).
I'm Kitti and we most definitely met in the chatbox already. Hi!
Ludo is awesome. Much affection.

You seem to be doing a pretty good job of finding everything so far, so have fun wandering our pretty forum! It's a fun place.
If you do need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello and thanks! :3 I'm pretty good about finding things and getting acquainted with them.

Ahh, my damn internet. XD Nice to meet you too, Kitti. :3 And lots of luffles for knowing that it was Ludo! ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, Cinder!

Have some cookies!

galletas_de_Chocolate.jpg

See you around! *flies away*

*om noms cookies* :3 Thanks Selenite. ^_^

Ludo. Anything for you. Give me my eternal love as you promised.

*eternally loves* :3 Not many people listen to Ludo, which makes me sad. XD Always makes me super happy to find someone who likes them. *rolls around spreading the love*