hello ! ! ✿

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by amaiouji, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I'll try to make this short and snappy.. but at the same time try to give it my best shot omg..
    I hope this is the right place to put this;; (I'm not super great at introductions //sorry-)

(annnddd i also usually type like this but i'm gonna actually try this time \m/)

What do you prefer to be called?
    You can just call me ouji! It's a lot less serious than my actual name omg..
    But if you would like, you can just call me Theodore instead. I don't mind which one you use!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    I'm actually agender! So I use they/them or he/him pronouns! :o

How old are you?
    I'm 19 but I look like i'm 12.. (like I was carded for a pg-13 movie)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I'm new to the site! I've kinda been lurking around for a good rp site, so I hope this works out well for me!
    I've been rping sense I was pretty little omg so it's not new to me at all.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    I'm fine with both! I just hate being in group rp's when it's way to fast and not detailed enough.. I really enjoy single partners that can keep up with my writing style and pace, but i'm completely fine with groups too! As long as it's not way too fast for me.. then i'll be just finnnneeee~

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
    I actually like napping on rainy days.. that's where i'll be.. napping.. probably.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    The OST from Black Butler tbh that's about it omfg

Side note-
    I'm Russian and Chinese so english isn't my first language, (it's actually my third language) so you'll have to bare with me when I mess up sometimes.. I make a few grammar mistakes here and there! I don't mind being corrected as long as it's not scary or passive aggressive. I'm a fragile kitten about that kinda stuff so be gentle..... anyways!

I'm really open to rp suggestions and just.. stuff you think I should do! just cool rps in general!!
    totally cool with that, sense i'm pretty lost on what to do on this site so far omfg ;; annddd..

That's about it! Thanks for being so welcoming~!

2. *Jumps in from window behind you and waves kindly* Hey there Ouji! I am Hiroki Shoma. *bows and smiles* Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *stands straight and gives you a golden card with my name and information written on it.* If you wanna RP or just simply be friends, let me know.
    tumblr_n37ptnNBPI1s9aisro4_250.gif

• Like Like x 1
  3. *Bows before Ama* Hi! I'm Kelsi, Gwen, or Kris. Pleased to meet you! Let us know how we can make your time here worthwhile! *Holds out a hand for a handshake, and smiles softly*

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, hey! Welcome to Iwaku!
    I'm trying to learn some Chinese, but so far I'vent learnt anymore than noodle names... ~_~ I'm trying though.
    Happy roleplaying!

#4 Ser K+, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the site!

6. hihi Ouji, welcome to the site!

• Like Like x 1
  7. *waves and bows*
    Hello, welcome to Iwaku^^
    and it's okay... I fee your pain~
    I'm 20 and I look really young as well..
    It's the baby face v.v
    But hey!
    Bright side :D When everyone looking old we still going to look really young and awesome~
    ^^ ​