Hello

A

Angelic Neko

Original poster
Hello all. I am Alex. I am new to this site but I have been roleplaying for many years.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Alex

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Im a Guy. 28 yrs old

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I like all.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Varies

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? All lol.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Shed some Light By Shinedown

Wow, you do not dislike any genres! That's pretty cool :D You'll have tons of roleplays to check out on Iwaku then!

Welcome ~~ ! (:

Welcome Alex ^^
I like your name :D
Mostly because it's my name to xD hahah
Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Hello Alex, Glad to meet you.

I'm Hiro, welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Hope to see you RPing soon.

-Glomps- ^_^

I"m so glad you decided to join Alex!!!!

And Yeah I guess I should say Welcome to the Site.
But you know the drill

* point down at her sig*

Hey pshhh,... Don't forget to find the pack OK XP

It's nice to meet you Alex...I've found that Alex's are more fun anyways...so Kudos on your name..umm..yah that was kinda awkward *smiles* i is are not good with words

Welcome to Iwaku, Alex! I am Iliana and it's a pleasure to meet you!

You seem to be a jack of all trades, I see. Thats absolutely perfect! You'll get around very easily then! Diversity is always a plus! I shall soon hit that point!

There are currently a lot of role plays that are joinable or looking for players in
here! Either that, you can answer one on one requests here!

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to let me know! I'd be glad to help! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I suppose we can call you Alex... or maybe I'll call you Bread. Hmm.
I too, like Shinedown. I expect us to be friends.

Anyway, since you're new, here are some useful places for you to look at:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Happy playing!

Herro. Now I need to think of something else to say before my welcome seems under hyped...
Do you like Cookies?
Cake?
Roleplaying?
If the answer was any of the above, you can has a cookie!
... iPod says no smilies D=

You sent me a PM, and now I am officially saying hello. >:3 Hello.

Hello Alex ^.^ It's nice to meet you~! Welcome to Iwaku :3

Hello Alex! *squints at questions* ... You didn't like Bread Priests the best? For shame. :P Welcome to Iwaku, check out all the roleplays, dive in and have fun!