Hello

L

Lidalemon

Original poster
Hello new to the server, and just wanted to say hi. Well actually this creepy robot thing told me i had to post here. It said it would go away soon but i don't trust it.

My Newbie *Points a bolter at the rest of Iwaku*

Yes...yes listen to the strange robotic voices....

Unfortunately, the Emperor will not let me has you so I must greet you from afar! D:

Welcome to Iwaku, Lidalemon! I am Iliana and its such a pleasure to meet you! Also, your avatar is absolutely adorable! Have a look around our forums and i'm sure something will pique your interest! If you have any questions, let me know, and i'll be estactic about helping! (So easily entertained...)

:D

The robot won't hurt you. I can't vouch for the humans though...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

...... I mean, welcome to the community! :D

A possible pokemon lover? yesyes? :D

welcome to Iwaku! ,D

Do not trust the robots! This is the dawn of the robot takeover! We must band together against the Maniacal metal menace!

I'm October! Your neighborly Knight and friendly mod. I am sure you'll find all your RP needs accommodated here at Iwaku.

Welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
The robots are good crowd control, yesss...
Corral the fresh meat so that we don't have to do it...
And so we give them cattle prods. Listening to them is in your best interest. ^~^

Ahem! Some useful things for you to look at!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!

Welcome Lidalemon! I see you've already been claimed in the name of Iwaku. Never trust the robots (or the dust bunnies). They like to eat people. >_>; But never fear, there are also ... um... people like Diana. Okay, that wasn't reassuring. Never mind. e.e; Go forth and prosper in this strange strange forum world.

HEY, HE AIN'T NO FUCKIN' SPOOBY

Hello, adorable cat-demon thing. I am Ozzie. I see you have been taken into the fold of the Cat-Emperor.

If you need anything, give me a shout (or a PM).