3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Medieval, Magical, Gore, Dramatic, Japanese, Afterlife, Supernatural, Realm, Roman, Anime
HELLO!
YES IM ZEUS! HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE!
Im a cool guy that simply loves role play and loves to meet people willing to talk to me of course lol. I might be crazy at times and i might be serious at times and i am rarely a normal emotion lol but i say lol a lot. I am rather popular on the inter webs and off the inter webs. And i wish to become a Moderator of this website someday... i mean who would'nt want the ZEUS as a moderator for there website am i right?! if you wish to learn more about me check my profile! :D

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll find your niche here.

You appear to be very creative. I like how your purposely arranged the colors in a semi-random manner; the way they clash reflects the discordant concordance innate in our lives and society.

What an ambitious god! O___O

Welcome to the site, Zeus! :D

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll find your niche here.

You appear to be very creative. I like how your purposely arranged the colors in a semi-random manner; the way they clash reflects the discordant concordance innate in our lives and society.
THANKS!

Zeus said:
I like all kinds of role play almost as long as its not the perverted kind! lol
That seems rather out of character for the hedonistic king of the heavens.
Oh well. Enjoy your stay!

That seems rather out of character for the hedonistic king of the heavens.
Oh well. Enjoy your stay!
well because i have a specific name does not mean that i am trully that who i say i am. ''Tho one has a name it does not display character, it is merely a title to carry.''

• Love
  • Love
Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!, If you can spend awful amounts of time here and aren't a donkey-hole....
By that I mean spend a couple hundred years here, without getting banned​

You'll become a Mod in no time! Then sort of just, Modify things....
And I'm a little curious as to why who's trolling you is trolling you.*Glare**Glance*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ser K+ said:
And I'm a little curious as to why who's trolling you is trolling you.*Glare**Glance*

Most of us who came here through the recent and ongoing Great Migration hang out in a Skype chat, and therein someone mentioned discovering the post rating system. Comrade Zed, being a little rash and a bit of a shitbag at times, decided to make use of it here. We've all textually slapped him upside the head for being a turd, so hopefully he'll cut it out. If not, oh well, it's on his head alone, let the reports fly and may the staff give him a solid backhand for his troubles.

Also, while I'm here, welcome to the site Zeus.

Hah, Alright then ^_^
It's his fault if he gets suspended, so, it's best if he gets it together.