Hello!

K

Katey

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Katey.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm agender, meaning I don't have a gender. I use the pronouns ne/nir/nirs/nirself

How old are you?
No

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
The latter?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
"Steal your heart" by Ross Lynch. My siblings have been watching too much Austin and Ally around me.

I suck at intros lol. Anyway, I like a wide variety of rps, and have already made one even!
I'm open to almost the whole gamut between non-sexual and full on smut rps. I prefer at least a little bit of sexual stuff though. But it's not any requirement.

I have been roleplaying for years now.

My one rule is I don't tolerate slurs or offensive behavior in my rps. Other than that, we should get along fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
*bows* why hello, welcome to the madness, enjoy.

Thanks! I hope to find people to rp with soon... I have trouble finding people to rp with me due to my no slurs rule. You'd think people on a Roleplay site would be creative enough to come up with alternatives for slurs.... But so far people on previous websites just got all mad at my rule like "how dare you tell me I am not allowed to use these offensive words when rping with you"

Hehehe, you could try Rping with me and see if you like.

Okay, but don't get mad or anything if I point out anything that's offensive or anything. Everyone always seems to get mad when I tell them "please don't use these words"/"please reconsider this problematic behavior".

On an rp on my email I have a abled person who is trying to tell me that I (a disabled person) shouldn't complain about their use of ableist slurs and I'm just like ugh.

But if you're okay with me informing you when you may be being problematic, then sure, I'd love to try an rp with you!

You can check out my rp "Princus" in the Fantasy forum, or we can make a new rp :)

I don't mind at all dear, we are all friends and those who do not respect others are not worth the trouble. I'll PM you and we can brainstorm and rp.

Hallo there Katey, welcome to the community! :D

Alot of us control ourselves when posting, especially when corrected, most of us- *glances at a certain "superior" of mine that you don't know yet* Aim to please.
Anywho welcome to the infamous Iwaku, satiate your appetite for Roleplay here!

That's good to know. Because I am tired of seeing people post slurs left and right in my rps.