Hello!

A

Ailsa

Original poster
Hi, my name is Laura and (obviously) I'm new to this site. Here is my 'The About You Survey' to get the ball rolling!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Laura is my real name, but you can use either Laura or Ailsa, I don't care.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?ii
Girl

How old are you?
18 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to site, not to roleplaying. (I have RPed on Enchanted Hogwarts and Equinox)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like both types of RPing, but usually it just depends on the plot.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Neither, I enjoy sitting in my bedroom reading a good book.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
'All About That Bass' by Meghan Trainor

I hope to RP with you guys soon. I'm still getting used to the site, so give me time to adjust! :D I look forward to meeting new RP friends!

I have a question for you guys:

What are some fandoms you belong to?
Some of mine are:

Harry Potter (I have read the books and watched the movies)
Twilight (I have only read the books, couldn't get into the movies)
The Mortal Instruments (Still have to read the last book)
Vampire Academy (I'm a bit rusty, haven't read them in a long while, hated the movie)
Hunger Games (Read All the books and seen all the movies that have been released)
Divergent (Still have to finish the last book)
Disney (I love Disney, mostly Princess movies. I probably wouldn't RP it...Unless you had a good idea).
Sherlock (BBC Version)

There is probably more, but I can't remember them at the point in time!

Also, I am a hermit crab addict, so if you are too, message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ailsa! Welcome to the site. Please make yourself at home.

Hiiii Laura! Welcome to the site! :D

MY FANDOMS! I don't roleplay very often in my fav fandoms, but I totally steal settings from them. XD

Supernatural, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Vampire Diaries, Ouran Host Club, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, uuuum... I know there's more. x___x These are just the most recent, anyway!

Hiiii Laura! Welcome to the site! :D

MY FANDOMS! I don't roleplay very often in my fav fandoms, but I totally steal settings from them. XD

Supernatural, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Vampire Diaries, Ouran Host Club, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, uuuum... I know there's more. x___x These are just the most recent, anyway!
When you say Sherlock, do you mean BBC? I love BBC Sherlock...Adding that to the list! :D

When you say Sherlock, do you mean BBC? I love BBC Sherlock...Adding that to the list! :D
Yus BBC! >:3 Although I was a huge fan of the books and Sherlock Holmes adaptions in general, so the BBC was a pleasant and awesome surprise. O_O It's my favorite adaption now.