Hello

M

Myuka

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hello, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I like to go by Myuka or Myu on the internet, but obviously not my real name. I won't talk to much about me but I'll go through a small introduction. I'm actually a first year teacher that just recently graduated from a 4 year university. I play trumpet and have played trumpet for 13 years now and I love every concert and gig I perform in. I'm the oldest sibling in my family and I do my best to be a successful role model for my younger siblings. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As far as role playing goes, I haven't role played in YEARS! I have a best friend that I used to role play with all the time but she got very busy and we haven't been able to role play at all. I am still a bit nervous trying to step back into the game, especially with an unfamiliar site, but I'm excited for the possibilities of developing my characters and seeing where they go! Looking at the categories of this site I would describe myself as a Fantasy role player. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm hoping to be as active as I can, but with my full time job and meetings I'm not sure how free I will actually be. I will probably get more time on here during the weekends. I also don't know how to do any fun personalization for this website as far as avatars go, so if you have any fun ideas or advice I would love to hear it! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Thanks for your time reading this, I know it was kind of long! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka[/BCOLOR]

Hi there Myuka! :D Welcome to the site!