Hello

S

SkyStørmKuja

Original poster
Well, here I am too. I was invite by someone to join this forum. I have been lacking in a nice roleplaying forum lately, having lost interest in the ones I frequent save one. Hope to roleplay some more here.

Not much to say about myself. I've roleplayed on forums for a very long time. I'm an avid gamer. I watch the occasional anime, big fan of movies, and I listen and compose music as a side-hobby.
Not much else to say I guess.

So, yeah, g'day. o/

Hallo super neato Sky Storm Kuja person! :D Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
The forums here are fairly self-explanatory, so I doubt that you will need to much guidance but if you do, there's almost always someone willing to help you here. I am one of these people, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

If you have not already, you should definitely look into our General section. It as fun topics for out of character discussion to participate in, as well as subsections for little games and one for talking about more serious things.

(Sidenote: DIANA! xD You complain about nothing to say when you come in last and all you say when you come in first is hi. Hahaha...)

*Innocent blinking at Kitti* 0 :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
The forums here are fairly self-explanatory, so I doubt that you will need to much guidance but if you do, there's almost always someone willing to help you here. I am one of these people, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

If you have not already, you should definitely look into our General section. It as fun topics for out of character discussion to participate in, as well as subsections for little games and one for talking about more serious things.

(Sidenote: DIANA! xD You complain about nothing to say when you come in last and all you say when you come in first is hi. Hahaha...)
To be perfectly honest, I joined this site because it's so largely inclined to roleplaying, so my presence in a General section will probably be fairly limited. But, thank you for the welcomes, both of you.

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October.

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything just ask.

^_^!!! I'm glad you came!

Seems you already found the RP Uni join and pointed me to LOL

Welcome I guess XP

Welcome, Muffin person. :D

skystormkuja, glad you could make it!

@fire and kuja, maybe we could get the rest of the few that were still active on OV to come here with us

I was told you branched over as well....guess who else was hinted at?