hello

B

bmoguy

Original poster
Hello there I am completely new to roleplaying.

I am kind of nervous on what this is my friends say i would like it but i don't know. Just call me by my user im a layed back kinda guy ill try pretty much anything at the moment. Im 16 and its nice to meet all of you!

Hello and welcome! Glad to see someone will to give RPing out for the first time! I know you'll have lots of fun on iwaku, it's a great place to meet people and learn things from them. Don't be shy either! everyone here is nice and will to answer your questions.

Welcome! I'm also new, though not to roleplaying. I hope you have fun! It really gets quite exciting when you get wrapped up in a story. Good luck! If you ever need help or advice, feel free to pm me.

Thanks i just don't know where to start now that ive joined.

I betcha in a few minutes,
an admin will come and point you in a couple directions to as where you could start. :3
IN THE MEANWHILE.
ENJOY THIS NON-EDIBLE EXPLOSIVE.
-gives a pipebomb, cherry apple flavored.-
8D

No need to be nervous at all dear!
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

It looks like you've been here for a bit and probably had a chance to poke around, but if you have not, I would recommend signing up for a roleplay here to get started. In between posting and the like, General is a fun place to chat in threads like this one, which is about things you'd like to change about your life.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Why, welcome to the wonderful world of collaborative pretend playing! >:D If you check out "Roleplay 101" it'll give you a step by step guide on how to get started too.

Fresh meat! Mwahahaha

Hello BMO, I'm October. Nice to meet you!

Man, I hope you enjoy this hobby as much as I do. I started Rp about two years ago and have been addicted ever since. Glad you decided to join, you picked a great site to start on.

Like Diana said, the 'Roleplay 101' guide is awesome for learning the ropes. It'll tell you everything you need to know. If you have any question feel free to send me a message, I'd be glad to help.

New guy? Eh, its all good. Here is a cookie. :cookie: I am Cerulean and welcome to Iwaku.