1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
Hello. I'm One Must Wonder, but you can call me Terra. I'm new to this site, though not new to RPing. I just accidentally stumbled here and decided to give it a try. Hi

Hello Miss Terra! :D You name certainly makes me wonder. Welcome to Iwaku! I see you've already filled out part of your roleplay resume. Goood good... When you're ready, swing by the OOCs or Jumps to find a roleplay!

Or in the meantime, try General or hang out with us in the Cbox if you wanna get to know people!

Welcome to Iwaku, Terra. Diana went over all the important stuffs, so I'll just say Hi!

I am October Knight, although this month I will be 'dressed' as the Pumpkin lord in Celebration for Halloween, lots of the members do that here...and it can get a bit confusing in November when everyone changes back > <

Anyway

Welcome to the site and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Hello, Terra, and welcome to Iwaku!
It is most fortuitous indeed that you came to us.
I'm Kitti, by the way and it's good to meet you.
To get to know some of our members before, after, or while you play with them, the General section is a great place to talk about yourself and read about other people! There are awesome topics such as this one, discussing what sort of calendar you have.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!