Hello :)

M

morninggift

Original poster
Hey everyone :)

I'm Georgia. I'm 18 and very silly. I like to write and roleplay, so I'm looking forward to new experiences here.
Erm, I'd like to think I'm a good RP partner, always open to new ideas and so-forth.

I don't know what else to say... in case you were wondering AM and PM stand for ante meridiem and post meridiem, which mean before midday and after midday respectively. And neither 12AM nor 12PM is technically correct. Which is confusing, so I prefer 24-hour time.

And, uh, any questions you have of me I'd be happy to answer. And I'd love to RP as soon as possible. And I am aware you shouldn't start sentences with conjunctions like 'and' and 'because', but I'm a rebel like that.
Have a nice day!

Conjunction conjunction, what's your function...

Greetings Georgia, welcome to Iwaku. It's a rather silly place and I am it's evil dictator one of the admins. Should you have any questions, then that's why I am here. I think.

Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here =3 If I have any questions (which, being the absent-minded person I am, I will probably come up with soon enough) I will surely ask them!

Welcome to Iwaku, Georgia. If you haven't already, you should fill out the Role-play resume located on your profile. It's a great way for other players to get an idea of your RP style and preferences. Hope you enjoy your time here : )

Thank you, Pumpkin Lord, I've done so already and am currently creating a post to look for someone who's interested in a little plot-bunny that I've had for some time. I'm sure I will enjoy the time I spend here and again, thank you for your welcome :)

Georgia is the state I used to live in! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I've heard it's very nice there! I have a friend from Washington (state, not D.C) who loves Georgia! And thank you! :D

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please pm me if you would like to roleplay or if you have questions.

Welcome welcome welcome Georgia.... welcome to Iwaku!
I love silly people!
Enjoy your stay...!

Well hello, Em! Welcome to Iwaku.
Might I ask where you're from?
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's nice to meet you.
If you would like to get to know some of the members, General is a great place to do that. It has all kinds of fun threads, such as this one about what your book would be like, if you wrote one.
If you have any questions, please do ask!