Hello

V

Vixenred16

Original poster
Hello my name's Jennifer. I don't really know what to put here but I am happy to be here.

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this a great home like I have. PM me if you have any questions.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
We have a suggestion for what to post, but that's all right. :3
My name is Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
To meet some new people, General is a great idea with such fun threads as this one, asking "What calendar do you use?"
To get started roleplaying, you can fill out the resume.
Roleplay signups is where you fill out character sheets to join group roleplays and Jump Ins are open to anyone, anytime, no character sheet required!
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Vixenred. Miss Kitti covered all the important stuff, so I'll just say WELCOME and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Jen and welcome to Iwaku! :D I like that picture you have on your profile! Where did you get that?

Your avatar picture makes me want to dress up like an elf and run in the streets before my campus screaming LOOK I HAS PURPLE HAIR LOVE ME D:<
and actually.. -checks schedule.- I just might do that. ;D

WELCOME.

Hello and welcome. Asmodeus the Roleplay Mod. Let me know if you need help with any ideas.

And click my sig if you want to jump into our Halloween Roleplay event.

eh... there were questions...*sighs* I feel dumb now...

Welcome to the forum! I'm Rory, evil mastermind one of the admins of the forum, so you have any comments or concerns that's why I am here.

No need to feel so, Vixen, we're all the friendly sort. *Pushes Voirrey's evil habits under the rug*

I'm..I'm that not evil. You're just jealous because I'm hanging out with Medus!