Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kage

Original poster
Well, I guess I'm here then. I'm Kage. Any questions or advice?

How many samurai does it take to storm a palace? O_O

Seven. Because Seven Samurai. xD

Anyway hi Kage, and welcome!

As for advice, I suggest you take a look at the Jump-Ins Section to quickly get your feet wet if you're new to roleplaying or just coming back to it. The Global Signups also houses ALLLL the signups and OOC (out of character) discussion threads for roleplays, so you can browse through there, or use a more specific category forum if you know what genre you prefer.

There is also the Roleplay Institute for any time you need help with something, need a resource, or are looking to improve your roleplay.

Feel free to let me or anyone else know if you have any questions! Hope you enjoy Iwaku!

Hello Kage! Can I call you Nikolas?

Just kidding of course; welcome! I'm Mini and you can message me anytime you're stuck, or even if you're bored and want to holler at someone :3

Welcome Age xD. Enjoy your stay here ..

Be careful or someone might Try to Take your Soul away..^^

Question though: how many marshmallows fit in a cup of cocoa?

Welcome to the site. Be sure to step out of the shadows and into the RP's.

Yeah, I hate myself for that one too.

TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER
TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER TALK TO THE SERIAL KILLER

*flops around wildly*

That's me. Talk to me. NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.