1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vernyx, Jul 7, 2014.

?

Is everyone here nice?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. lol nope

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Most people

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! My name is Vernyx Alcerious Sontor. I am obsessed with everything steampunk. And romance.. and... well, a lot of stuff. Whatever. I just want to roleplay! I am currently in a roleplay that hasn't been started yet, and I want to find another one to do while I wait for this one to start. If you have a roleplay that isn't too far into the story, please message me. Thanks!

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Vernyx!

There are plenty of sweet role-plays that are just starting in the new Horror forum, if any of those interest you. If you have any great plot ideas, you could message me for a one x one or post partner requests here.

Otherwise, I'd love to see more steampunk on the site :D *cough* maybe you should make one *cough*

If you have any questions go ahead and shoot me a PM

3. Greetings Vernyx! Welcome to the community!

4. Welcome to Iwaku hope you have fun here and make lots of friends.
    if you ever want to RP just PM me :3
    *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.