Hello

N

Nograd

Original poster
Hello everyone on this website . . . i may be new to this site itself but im a very well experienced roleplayer from many different websites . . . so yeah.

HELLO AND WELCOME.
-Puts on a tuxedo and strides up to the new member, extending a hand out, offering over only the finest of all picked lilac-dyed roses.-
n.n
I hope you love it here as much as I do.~
The name is Staci. :3 A pleasure.

-Stands up extends hand out and shakes your hand- Names Rickey i hope i do too

ah hah hah hah hah
You should not hope..
YOU WILL love this site.
You.. WILL...
.___.

:D kaythnxbye. -poof.-

Scary . . . very . . .very scary . . . almost as bad as the time i met barney . . .-flashback-

WELCOME NOGRAD......
BE SCARED...
I'M FAR WORSE THAN BARNEY.

You will love the site, it's true, it has subliminal messages all around that will brainwash you just like it happened to me.
You will love Iwaku.
You will love Iwaku.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku, I hope you find your stay here enjoyable.
-sees Knives- O_O I um have to go to the bathroom -hastily leaves-

This message has been brought to you by: The Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcome stranger! Have no fear, when I'm around the rest of these people are the ones in Danger!

The name's Rory. I'm one of the Admins of this forum. If you have any comments or concerns, feel free to contact me. Except when I'm in the bathroom. That's my personal space.

Welcome to Iwaku, Nograd.

When i first saw that profile pic im like OMFG aghh! Then i was like damn . . . . damnnnnn . . . . now im just like . . . . . . okay then

Hidey Ho, new neighbor! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

*floats through and passes a cookie*

Welcome~ Enjoy your stay.

*distracted by the shiny of Diana and floats back out*

Hey . . . dont float away . . . i give out muffins to people that float in dont forget your muffin!

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.