Hello

C

Chancey Johnson

Original poster
Hello how do you do? I'm new to the site but not rping I'm looking for stuff to do with angels mostly I love them so much! Anyway my name is Chancey Johnson, pleasure to meet you. Oh yeah! I forgot to say Arius Angels brought me here, in case someone knows her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaay Gardevoir! In other news, it just so happens I intend to start an RP about supernatural races in the next few days, angels being a large part of that (because who doesn't like angels?), but i'm a little stuck on plot ideas so i can't have it up immediately.

Yaay Gardevoir! In other news, it just so happens I intend to start an RP about supernatural races in the next few days, angels being a large part of that (because who doesn't like angels?), but i'm a little stuck on plot ideas so i can't have it up immediately.
Oh? I could help you if you'd like!

Halloooo Chancey! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku! I don't know her but I hope you find lot's of rp with all the people! Seriously, he have tons... o__o

Oh, I do know her!
Anyway, welcome to the site!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! Also, yes I know about @Arius Angels so I must thank them for bringing you here. :3

XD Yay! Welcome Chancey! I seriously was starting to wonder when you'd show.