1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dreaded Sonata, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I was referred here by my friend. Let me start this out by saying I have a king's vault of gold experience wise in rps. Group, or one on one on stories are fine with me. Big fan of shenanigans. Also I can do most any genre or setting.

2. Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to see such a versatile participant joining our ranks! :)

3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

4. -Returns the polite gesture.- I have been away from writing for some time, and do hope to fall back into it. The last site I was on kind of died off.

5. Hey there! How's it going?

I'm Overcast, in case you haven't noticed. I think you'll like it here at Iwaku; the community is great. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or pretty much anyone else on the site; most of us are happy to help.