Hello

M

Melon

Original poster
My name is Melancholy, but it is much easier to just call me Amber. I have roleplayed on various sites, and am just looking for a place to settle down and have fun. I like to think I'm an OK RPer, but I guess that is for you guys to decide. ^^ Now, stuff about me. Let's see...uhm..I like various animes, listening to metal, and playing Skyrim. Yeah, I'm not that interesting of a person. (hah) Anyways, I am looking forward to being on here and making new friends!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you can settle down here, I think we have a great community and I'm sure you'll enjoy your experience here at Iwaku. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask me or pretty much anyone else on the site; we are all happy to help.

Cheers
-Overcast

Howdy Amber. >:3 Welcome to the community!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! You're now the third Amber I have come to make the acquaintance of *throws confetti* and Melancholy is a topic I enjoy using at times in my own writings! :3

Welcome, Amber. Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy the site.

Thank you guys for all the welcomes. Glad to know there are some friendly people on here!