Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Simica, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hey all, I doubt very mny if any would remember me. I just wanted to pop in and say hi to a few people from the past

2. Everyone who remembers you has been banned, killed, arrested or belittled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. o__o Haven't seen you in a million years. Hello!

4. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I have never seen you before, only been here for a little over a month, but welcome none the less.

5. Well hi there! Welcome back! O_O

6. its been a long time!
    I havent rp'ed in years. well really since the old days of Iwaku really.

and I am hoping to get back into it. And I thought what a perfect place other than the new Iwaku

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

asmo: I still have your book in works from years ago. does that mean I will be killed for that? >.>

Fluffy: hi hi! how are you?

C29: thank you :)

Diana: and thank you as well :)

7. My whut in whut-now?

8. I will have to go digging for it in my external. but oh yes, a book that you had started. you gave me a draft copy of bwahahahhaha

9. Oh yeah. My novel. You probably have the version where my protagonist owns a cat.

... that cat was the first thing to be cut.

10. yup! :D

lol you still going on that?

11. Hey Simica :D Welcome back even though I've never met you Q_Q OH THE SHAME!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Ohh, doing all right. I have a kid now. xD He's about to be 15 months old. How've you been!?

13. awe congrats! omg so much time has passed! that is crazy lol

i have been well, hectic life but well lol

• Love Love x 1
  14. Hullo, there! Bahiyya in the flesh...or web. Umm, ANYWAY! I may not have known you before, but all the same! Welcome back!

15. Welcome back! Sorry I wasn't around the first time you were here...

16. it was many many many years ago. and thank you :3

17. I think all of three of us that still post regularly from the pre-Asmo/Myself admin era have now said hello. Welcome back Miss Simmie, it's been a good while.