1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Simica, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hey all, I doubt very mny if any would remember me. I just wanted to pop in and say hi to a few people from the past

2. Everyone who remembers you has been banned, killed, arrested or belittled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. o__o Haven't seen you in a million years. Hello!

4. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I have never seen you before, only been here for a little over a month, but welcome none the less.

5. Well hi there! Welcome back! O_O

6. its been a long time!
    I havent rp'ed in years. well really since the old days of Iwaku really.

and I am hoping to get back into it. And I thought what a perfect place other than the new Iwaku

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

asmo: I still have your book in works from years ago. does that mean I will be killed for that? >.>

Fluffy: hi hi! how are you?

C29: thank you :)

Diana: and thank you as well :)

7. My whut in whut-now?

8. I will have to go digging for it in my external. but oh yes, a book that you had started. you gave me a draft copy of bwahahahhaha

9. Oh yeah. My novel. You probably have the version where my protagonist owns a cat.

... that cat was the first thing to be cut.

10. yup! :D

lol you still going on that?

11. Hey Simica :D Welcome back even though I've never met you Q_Q OH THE SHAME!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Ohh, doing all right. I have a kid now. xD He's about to be 15 months old. How've you been!?

13. awe congrats! omg so much time has passed! that is crazy lol

i have been well, hectic life but well lol

• Love Love x 1
  14. Hullo, there! Bahiyya in the flesh...or web. Umm, ANYWAY! I may not have known you before, but all the same! Welcome back!

15. Welcome back! Sorry I wasn't around the first time you were here...

16. it was many many many years ago. and thank you :3

17. I think all of three of us that still post regularly from the pre-Asmo/Myself admin era have now said hello. Welcome back Miss Simmie, it's been a good while.