Hello

S

Simica

Original poster
Hey all, I doubt very mny if any would remember me. I just wanted to pop in and say hi to a few people from the past

o__o Haven't seen you in a million years. Hello!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I have never seen you before, only been here for a little over a month, but welcome none the less.

Well hi there! Welcome back! O_O

its been a long time!
I havent rp'ed in years. well really since the old days of Iwaku really.

and I am hoping to get back into it. And I thought what a perfect place other than the new Iwaku

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

asmo: I still have your book in works from years ago. does that mean I will be killed for that? >.>

Fluffy: hi hi! how are you?

C29: thank you :)

Diana: and thank you as well :)

My whut in whut-now?

I will have to go digging for it in my external. but oh yes, a book that you had started. you gave me a draft copy of bwahahahhaha

Oh yeah. My novel. You probably have the version where my protagonist owns a cat.

... that cat was the first thing to be cut.

Hey Simica :D Welcome back even though I've never met you Q_Q OH THE SHAME!!!
hang-thine-head-in-shame.jpg

Fluffy: hi hi! how are you?

Ohh, doing all right. I have a kid now. xD He's about to be 15 months old. How've you been!?

awe congrats! omg so much time has passed! that is crazy lol

i have been well, hectic life but well lol

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Hullo, there! Bahiyya in the flesh...or web. Umm, ANYWAY! I may not have known you before, but all the same! Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sorry I wasn't around the first time you were here...

it was many many many years ago. and thank you :3

I think all of three of us that still post regularly from the pre-Asmo/Myself admin era have now said hello. Welcome back Miss Simmie, it's been a good while.