Hello!! :]

A

AngelDarling92

Original poster
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Angel. It's very nice to meet you all and see your bright, shiny faces! x] Anyways, I'm new here as you might suspect! I posted a Roleplay Resume thing, and I just wanted to stop by and meet everyone! So, hello once again. (:

Hi and welcome to Iwaku! :D I like your avatar, it's all pretty and wingy! XD

Thank you, and thank you! :D I have a recent obsession with angels. Then again, who would want to? They're so pretty and mystical! ^-^

Hey, nice to meet you!
I am also a recent member (about a week old) and I feel like part of this big family allready.
Just read your role player resume, if you need a parnter to RP I'm here (I need people to RP most people aren't online when I am)
Also from what you wrote, I believe you should join the smut club.

Cheers!

Hello! I'm sure you'll see many more smiling faces in a bit, when the forum wakes up a little.
For now, though, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Kitti, nice to meet you.
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything.
If you need any help or have any questions, please ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Angel! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Howdy, welcome to Iwaku. If you're looking for a game to join, I have a roleplay that could use more characters. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku. Well I'm sure you will. :)

Bonjour, ma cherie!

First thing's first: LOVE your avatar! @_@

Heheee....
Welcome to the Iwaku, Angel! >:3
Do enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hope you pick up quickly and enjoy your time!

*tips hat* Do have a fabulous ride.