Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thunderlord

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: Thunderlord seems quite unwieldy doesn't it? Just Thunder will do.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Boy

How old are you?: 21 years young

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I am not new to roleplaying. I'm used to do a lot in depth roleplay of various Fandoms, most prominently the fire emblem series. I'l straight up admit the most common theme in those was...bondage (kinky i know:ashamed:) but i always made sure to have a real plot behind it all so dispite its rather embarrassing origins i wouldn't write me off as a perv just yet!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: I can do both but i prefer to rp with a single partner. I often have trouble keeping up with the rp if it has to many people posting when i'm not online.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?: Who made these questions?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: And i see fire, inside the maintain.

Hallo there Thunder! :D Welcome to Iwaku, where we will confuse you with many strange questions.

Welcome to the site thunder! Hope you enjoy your stay.

*takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here!

Thunder, welcome to Iwaku. Nice to meet you, if you need any help just ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.