Hello

I

Indium

Original poster
Hi everyone. My name is Jinx and I'm really new at this whole thing. I'm interested in rpgs but lack the experience.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Jinx

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm 24, and a girl

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I'm interested in sci-fi and action rpgs

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! it'll take time, i know it. but in a while. you're going to be mine, i know it. we'll do in style. CUZ I'VE MY MIND UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE MINE. dododododo. yeah don't ask haha

Hi JINX! Welcome to Iwaku!

....My only concern is that we have a member named Jinx right now, and we'd hate to get you mixed up with him. XD Are you terribly attached to that name and mind adding to it or changing it at all? (You can change it easily in your User Settings!)

By the way, if you like Scifi and Action, there's a great Star Wars rp that just started!

I don't mind changing it =). Is it like, newbie friendly? I'm just starting out so all of this is kind of intimidating, as weird as to say.

Sorry to bother you again, but is Indium taken (I'm a Chemistry nerd haha)

Very newbie friendly! XD .... (I hope? c__c) Just click the "Settings" link up there next to the Log Out link. Then go to "Edit Profile". You'll see a text field for changing the name. :D

And Indium is not a taken name! That's a really neat name!

Welcome to Iwaku, Indium.

I was drawn by the word Indium :D

Hello, I'm the Butterfly. There is another one named Jinx here. He's a robot, so it's hardwired into him. Otherwise we'd just reprogram him and be done with it. Ah well... Anyway, there are plenty of newb friendly RPs. I'm an RP newbie myself so I know what I'm talking about.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Please do not let the butterfly trick you as no one suspects the butterfly....

Welcome <3!

AHAHAH.
You don't want to be associated with Jinx the Roleplay Killer.
Indium, though, is fine.
Anyway, hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to see you about!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the site. :D As a fellow newbie you can rp with me anytime. ^^