Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Elle, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I'm not the best at introductions but I know that they are a necessity, so here goes nothing. Hi, I'm Elle. The reason I chose this username is because it is part of my actual name, GabriELLE. I'm a 23 year old female who is not new to role-playing. I figured I would check this site out because it looked promising and it's always good to try new places, in my opinion.

I'm a bit antisocial and can be shy, so please don't let that be anything to make you less likely to approach me. I eventually warm up to people.

I'm a huge lover of fantasy, with dragons being my favorite mythological creature with phoenixes and unicorns coming in close second. I can be a bit of a nerd, but that's okay. I like various animes and video games. At the moment, I've been obsessed with the anime called Fairy Tail.

I have a bird named Memory who means the world to me. A great way to get me talking is to mention my bird, dragons, history, etc.

2. Hello Human. I am Ghost, Dead, New to this place as well, so I guess we all welcome you here!

Also, I have a kitten :3

3. Is it the kitten in your picture? :3

4. Yes, her name Is Pie

Or Kitten
    Whatever.

5. Funny, we have a cat named Pie and a cat named Kitten too. O_O

Anyway, welcome to the site, Elle! 8D

6. She's a cutie, Ghost.

Mar; Hello!

Diana; *tries not to faint at the presence of an admin* Thank you~

7. Welcome to the site!!

Hope you have tons of fun!