Hello

H

Hana

Original poster
Well, as I'm sure you've gathered, I am a newbie here, and I just wanted to say hello.

As for a little bit about me, well here goes. I like to go by Hana, so you can all call me Hana, of course. I used to role-play a lot when I was younger, and I wanted to get back into it. I love the way it stimulates the imagination. I like all types of role-plays, but my favorites are medieval, fantasy, and post-apocalyptic.

A warning: I do use my iPhone a lot so there may be a few autocorrect errors

Hey there Hana, welcome to Iwaku! Here's hoping you have a lot of fun :3

Strange fact for you: I used your exact name there for a site I used to be part of.

Thank you, and that's actually pretty interesting.

Welcome, Hana! For a second there...I thought you were my wifey. When I realized you weren't, I sad faced. But then I happy faced right after. Now what was it I was going to say?

Hmm *counts on her fingers*...variety of roleplays...cbox for making friends...thick skin...I go by Dawn... What else? *strokes chin* ..... Oh yeah! And have fun! ^^

Greetings Hana! I'm Zypher, one of your local friendly Roleplay Global Mods/Morning Musume Guru, if you have any questions feel free to ask me! There's plenty of great games starting in the OOC section daily! So welcome to the site!

If you find yourself near the Cbox, just remember that I peed there first and the longest. It's mine!

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm Vay a Global/mod/rp support/challenge writer/sandwich.

While you're in the OOC section you should check out the resumes to get to know us and post one yourself if you haven't already. Also thanks for using a single N.

sup, welcome to the Iwaku. Names Ike and if you have any other questions at all please don't be affraid to ask