Hello

H

Hana

Original poster
Well, as I'm sure you've gathered, I am a newbie here, and I just wanted to say hello.

As for a little bit about me, well here goes. I like to go by Hana, so you can all call me Hana, of course. I used to role-play a lot when I was younger, and I wanted to get back into it. I love the way it stimulates the imagination. I like all types of role-plays, but my favorites are medieval, fantasy, and post-apocalyptic.

A warning: I do use my iPhone a lot so there may be a few autocorrect errors

Fiona

Queen of Awk
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Genres
Romance and smut are pretty much requirements for me at this point. Settings range from fantasy to historical fantasy to modfan, but I tend to stay within that umbrella. I have a soft spot for some fandom settings, but tastes with regards to those are specific.
Hey there Hana, welcome to Iwaku! Here's hoping you have a lot of fun :3

Strange fact for you: I used your exact name there for a site I used to be part of.

H

Hana

Original poster
Thank you, and that's actually pretty interesting.

Dawn

A Very Hostile Pudding
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Cyberpunk, Horror, Bizarre/Surrealism, Paranormal, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Supernatural, Grimdark.
Welcome, Hana! For a second there...I thought you were my wifey. When I realized you weren't, I sad faced. But then I happy faced right after. Now what was it I was going to say?

Hmm *counts on her fingers*...variety of roleplays...cbox for making friends...thick skin...I go by Dawn... What else? *strokes chin* ..... Oh yeah! And have fun! ^^

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Greetings Hana! I'm Zypher, one of your local friendly Roleplay Global Mods/Morning Musume Guru, if you have any questions feel free to ask me! There's plenty of great games starting in the OOC section daily! So welcome to the site!

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
If you find yourself near the Cbox, just remember that I peed there first and the longest. It's mine!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
I'm Vay a Global/mod/rp support/challenge writer/sandwich.

While you're in the OOC section you should check out the resumes to get to know us and post one yourself if you haven't already. Also thanks for using a single N.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
sup, welcome to the Iwaku. Names Ike and if you have any other questions at all please don't be affraid to ask