Hello!

S

Shijinno

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: Shijin, Shi, The poet, Poet, etc. (All based on my "nameless character", the poet.)
Boy, girl, or a mystery?: The mystery of my gender will remain unless you ask me personally.
How old are you?: 21
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I guess you could call me a seasoned veteran when it comes to roleplaying, but I am quite new to this site. So, please be patient with me until I can figure out the navigation of all this. =3;;
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?: I am open to both Group or OnexOne RP. I prefer to have a single partner because Groups sometimes tend to confuse me, however I would love to do both because sometimes my ideas are too big for only two people to handle~! I am currently seeking a roleplay partner to do a few OTP's however.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?: Does that mean "Am I cold and frigid" or "Am I warm and cuddly"? Well... to put it plainly, I am somewhat aloof and distant until I get to know you. Then I will become cuddly and somewhat clingy. You have been warned.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: TOUCHFLUFFYTAIL.

I apologize in advance that I ramble quite a bit.

Hey there, shijin - shi - The poet! Welcome to Iwaku; we're glad to have you! :D

If you need any help don't be shy to ask, everyone here's full of awesome and eager to help!

Hey there, shijin - shi - The poet! Welcome to Iwaku; we're glad to have you! :D

If you need any help don't be shy to ask, everyone here's full of awesome and eager to help!

Thank you very much, Torack. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere that you have so kindly bolstered! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why welcome, The Poet. I wish you good luck in the land of Iwaku and hopefully you'll share some of your rhymes with us.

*edit* or beautifully placed words, because not all poems rhyme excuse me.

Why welcome, The Poet. I wish you good luck in the land of Iwaku and hopefully you'll share some of your rhymes with us.

*edit* or beautifully placed words, because not all poems rhyme excuse me.

Oh my, thank you very much Arkik. ~Politely bows.~

Unfortunately I only do a mixture of Haiku and Epics....

I am very old and reading that tiny text was very hard! ;__;

Otherwise, we're happy to have more cool roleplayers! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

I am very old and reading that tiny text was very hard! ;__;

Otherwise, we're happy to have more cool roleplayers! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh my... I apologize. I am so used to smaller text that I don't consider it that much of a problem. I will keep in mind that I need to keep my font a bit larger. OTL
Thank you for the kind welcomes! ='D