Hello

E

Exxiilem

Original poster
Hello everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Exxiilem, I will be joining you in the forum postings. I am a simple role player, but like all, I have my rules. I am always looking to immerse myself into new and interesting plots, so please, do not hesitate to invite me over.

I enjoy many types of role playing, but some of my favorites are furry, slave/submissive roles (NON-sexual), very light romance, day to day activities, and some other general topics. With that being said, I believe I will end this post, and see what all there is to offer.

Hey-oh, @Exxiilem! I'm Levusti, but you can call me Lev!

Welcome to Iwaku! We're a super friendly roleplaying site frequented by people around the world and from all walks of life!

Be sure to look into the Iwaku Terms of Service and Rules and the List of FAQs to keep up to date with our policies.

When you're ready to begin, feel free to join a roleplay in any of the Roleplay Forums or hone and exhibit your craft in the Institute, Guild, Challenges, or Museum!

I see you don't have your Roleplayer's Resume filled. It might be a good idea to fill it out so others with similar interests can find you! Putting in a Roleplay Invitation Request after you finish your resume can help others find you even faster! It's not immediate, but you'll find invitations for many weeks more.

If you have a question, feel free to ask me or any of the other members. We'll be happy to answer!

Have fun!

LEVOOSHTEE, AWAAAAYYY!

Welcome to Iwaku, Double XI!
I am pretty sure we met in cbox, but I figured I would say hello. So hello!

If you need anything, feel free to send me a message.