Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nightmare Silhouette, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I have been roleplaying for quite some time though my previous site seems to have vanished from the internet lol. I have a lot of interested and what not and I would love to get to know people on the forum and get to know Iwaku as a new roleplaying home. I am over the age of 18, I know some people have issue roleplaying with younger individuals so I thought I would put those minds at ease. I can write anything between 1 - 5 paragraphs depending on what I am given. I have been able to do far more but I try to not overwhelm anyone with a wall of text. Simply 1 - 5 paragraphs is my sweet zone.

I prefer a more mature nature to my roleplays. This doesn't mean smut (Though I have no problem with it) but in the simple fact of a no behind closed doors policy. There may be cursing or gore given the setting. We might be bumping uglies and there isn't a censor bar in real life so I try to avoid it in my roleplays. I prefer realism in my roleplays; by means of I want to believe what you are describing could be real/plausible. In fantasy based plots I want to understand and be convinced why you are able to flings balls of fire around or turn rain to ice. Can't just be "CUZ I'M A WIZARD BEETCH!" lol

Uhmm.. I rambled on quite a bit xD Apologies. Anyway, despite this I am pretty chill and open. I love goofing around, making jokes and just being a weirdo. What's the point of roleplay if it's not fun?

Yours humbly,
    Nightmare Silhouette
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That was a great introduction!
    Would that site be Roleplayer Guild, by any chance? If so, I feel the pain!
  3. Why thank you. *tips hat* lol :P
    Haha yes, it was Roleplayer Guild. It was a shame something happened to it.
  4. Hah, I knew it! :3
    Feel free to make yourself comfortable and browse the request threads, I know I do. ;)
  5. Haha I will try my darndest to get all nice and cozy here. :)
    I have to admit, this site has a lot of nifty tools and services that are quite delightful. lol
    Definitely makes it easier to navigate and know people lol.
  6. Thank you for the warm welcome and the useful information! And thanks, I like my Avatar as well. :)
    Uhmm, My current favorite Roleplays would be modern lesbian plots. Though my standard enjoyments involve Fantasy, Modern, Post-apocalyptic, supernatural, romance and comedic.
  7. Why thank you! ^-^
    Your signature is quite epic by the way :P
  8. Thanks. Your signature is...
    not there. Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  9. Haha yeah, I sadly haven't found a Signature I like yet. ;P