1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Matvey, Oct 22, 2013.

1. It's a pleasure to meet you!
    [​IMG]
    What do you prefer to be called?
    Matvey is fine, but you can call me Mat if you want.
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Can I be both?
    How old are you?
    19 years old.
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I used to role play in middle school. I'm no pro, for sure.
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
    Either, really. Single partner helps me focus a little better, but I am willing to group rp as well.
    Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
    Not really. I just admire their beauty from afar.
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?[/B
    Rumba, rumba, rumba, rumba, rum-ba!
    "Kuusou Rumba" by Kenji Ohtsuki.
    I'm starting up role playing again as a helpful hobby for my major, which is English with a concentration in creative writing. I was thinking "What the heck? Role playing will be fun and educational." So, here I am. I looked through many other rp websites, but this one leaves me feeling less intimidated.

2. Hello, nice to meet you. Welcome. ^^

3. Thank you!

4. Helllooo and welcome to this roleplayland~! ☆
    I hope you enjoy it here and find what you are looking for. c:

If Alice may, you spoke of an English major, what job are you pursuing?

5. Thank you, Alice! I want to be an English professor at a college, but I would like to act and write a novel or two on the side.

6. Sounds lovely, I wish the best of luck to you and your goal. c:

So, dear Matvey, have you found any roleplays? ( ´ ꒳ ` )​

7. Thank you. And yes, I have found a roleplay partner, and I have found a jump in role play. If you don't mind me asking, but are you new to here as well?

8. Roleplay is definitely fun and educational! Welcome to the site, Matvey! :D

9. Yes, Alice is new-ish.
    I joined about a week (maybe?) or so ago. ( ・ ⌣ ・)
    Why do you ask?
    Does I look new? ( • ω ● ) ? /curious

10. Admirable aspiration there. I also wish you the best on that endeavor. And welcome to Iwaku! May our crazy role-playing atmosphere help you however it can on your creative writing :)

11. Hehehe. Thank you! :)

12. I really don't know, actually. It was a hunch. :) Also, I love the way you speak/type.

13. Thank you. I've never been complimented for that, before, so I really appreciate it.

14. (〃 ॢ ◡ ॢ 〃) /flattered

Asdfghjkl;, you are a doll. /clings to and stalks

15. Ooh! My very own stalker! c: *hugs*

• Like Like x 1
  16. ASDFGHJKLL.
    PRECIOUS BBY.

17. *squee* :3

18. Oh look, you have a stalker now! I think that makes you an official member now. Nothing is ever official until you have a stalker, duncha know?

Also, welcome and allo! ^_^

19. Hehehe. This is true. And, thank you.

20. Welcome to Iwaku - it's kind of like Deadman Wonderland, except we kill off your beloved characters in increasingly cruel and unusual ways.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, drop me a line.

• Like Like x 2