hello

would love to have sexy roleplay with some ladies.

Wow, talk about worst pick up lines ever! XD Welcome to Iwaku, and lets see what you got before I let you sexy roleplay with one of my ladies, hmm? >:] Like a, Hey How are ya, where ya from, what's ya roleplay experiences?

Dianas the madaaaaaam 'round here. I'm the bouncer. Talk to her, warning: shes an obsessive compulsive stalker who demands information and laughs maniacally of her stats.

Welcome to the site. You and I share simular interests *Creepy face*

Hope you enjoy your time here!

O NU! CREEPEH FAIS!

Welcome to the site, and I'm sure that you'll find plenty of RPs to join and create with people! My name is TK and if you need anything, drop me a line and I might be able to help.

XD Well, hope you can pick up some chicks to roleplay with. If you're at least 16, try the Smut Club.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You'll have lots of fun here.

Pfft, you be careful. Our "ladies" will sooner kick you into a furnace if you aren't polite...
And those are the ones qualified under the dignified term "lady". The rest... Hahaha.
Anyway, I'm Kitti. If you have any questions about the site, I'm more than happy to answer.
Happy playing. :3

O LAWD~

Welcome to Iwaku. If you maintain that attitude, you're sure to yield many laughs out of me. I'LL ENJOY IT.

Speaking of enjoying~ Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will!

Haha bout time we had a player in our midst XD I'm quite intrigued to see how you progress! Welcome to Iwaku!!