Hello =^.^=

M

Meeka

Original poster
Hi! I just joined a few minutes ago so I thought I'd say hello and that I'm excited to get to know people and join in on some good role plays.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site, Meeka! There's a lot of role plays that need new blood, so you're in luck! I'm glad you joined and contact me if you run into any problems.

Hi there!
I'm Kitti, welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions, please do ask me.
If you would, fill out this roleplay resume to help us get to know you better.
Have fun, happy playing!

'Lo, I be TC, resident mad scientist.

That's my welcome and I'm sticking to it.

Wello there and welcome to our humble little abode! >:3 I see you already filled out your player resume. Gooood. Gooooooooood.

hello and welcome to the Iwaku Meeka, I am Shadow Ike please call me Ike. I am the leader of Silverwing wolf pack and if you have any questions at all please do ask

Oi and I do have a question for you, do you also go by Meekakitty? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Greetings!

Always nice to have someone new and fresh to welcome aboard! As said, iffin' chu have questions 'n the like feel free to ask a staff'er or one of the local members.

Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here!

*Hands Meeka a present*

Ooo present! thanks!

And I go by meekakitty at times. lol My friends at work and myself all try to put kitty or cat somewhere in our name. o.o its kind of like our group thing hehe.

uh-huh, so then if I may ask, are you that same Meekakitty that I have seen on youtube before? I just really wanted to get that out of the way, it has been on my chest ever since I saw your name

No sorry I'm not the same one of youtube. lol I've never even heard about the meeka on youtube. I might have to go check it out though. You've perked my interest. Meeka is my nickname from work. There's another person with the same name working there, and I like the name Meeka, so that's what I go by. Meeka, or Meekakitty. hehe I have a friend whose nickname is KittySuSu, hehe I love that. lol. But yeah...ya got the wrong person. Sorry...

HOW DID YOU GET HERE!!!!? Hopw it wasn't by bus.... its a ripoff WITH NO LEG ROOM! I mean hows a kroot meant to sit comfortably WITHOUT his claws going through the seat and liver of the person in front of him? I mean jeeze they could try to be understanding at least......

Well regardless You are here and therefore part of the community. That means you follow the laws and dictated in the guide (green button right under the activity tab) but the general rule is treat others with respect and a thick skin is recommended. Welcome sibling in our ranks you will grow, just ignore something if it offends you or report it to one of the staff... OF WHICH I AM A MEMBER! But first and foremost we are RPers.

Walk your path and I'll see you wherever it leads.