Hello~

• Thread starter SemiAutomaticHearts
  • Start date
S

SemiAutomaticHearts

Original poster
I'm new to this roleplaying community. = w=
I've been scouring the internet for a good place to roleplay since I've been jonesing for a good roleplay, and all the ones on my old forums seemed to have died, or are currently in a dry spell.
Anyway, I hope that you'll all be good to me. ;)

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku good sir or madam *takes a bow*, my name is Shadow Ike leader of the Silverwing wolf pack. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask, I may be around to answer them.

I assure you, this forum will never die! There's always going to be something to write for, and someone to talk to. :D

Enjoy your stay at Iwaku. There are plenty of people willing to guide you, including myself! Be sure and check out the Writing and Creativity section, as well as General for games and discussions.

<3

Haha, welcome!
It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kitti. This site has been around for a very long time and still going strong - the roleplays are always running...
Anyway, we'd like to get to know you a little better, so please fill out our roleplay resume. ;)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. :D
Filled out that roleplay resume as well~

I assure you, this forum will never die!

Homac couldn't kill us. Proboards couldn't kill us. No matter what they try WE CAN REBUILD IT; WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

Or at least Diana does, so we don't need to worry about it cos she's fun like that.

Welcome to the nuthouse.

I can't promise roleplays won't die, but the community has outlived several admins! XD Welcome to Iwaku!

I assure you, this forum will never die!

Homac couldn't kill us. Proboards couldn't kill us. No matter what they try WE CAN REBUILD IT; WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

Dun say things like that maaaaaaan. Bad for our karma to be saying such absolutes.

but the community has outlived several admins!

Oh noes! Asmo... i..i-...is dead?!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooo...

-- *ahem* --

Welcome to Iwaku SemiAutomaticHearts! Odd nickname, 'owd you go about getting that one?

Anywho, most of wot needed saying has been say. So yeah, take a look around join (or create) a few roleplays and 'njoy your stay!

*Offers SemiAutomaticHearts a present*

Hello ergosemimanualheart I'm Vay, Global most in the game of rp support and projects here to help you and your nonfullautonomy adjust to life here in our hallowed halls. Iwaku has been alive longer than every other site I've been on combined, because the mods and members treasure it. Now, you are part of the guard that protect the creativity that goes on here daily.

Welcome comrade, may your writing forever be inspired.