1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nezumi, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hello everyone.

I quite enjoy the look and feel if this forum. I have been directed here by an old friend. I miss roleplaying, and unfortunately recent attempts to dive back in haven't been so successful, and so, I am here!

I look forward to making new friends here, as well as a much needed RP reboot in life.

Ahh, please no rat jokes ;n; thank you

2. Hai~ Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to have at Diana's cookie supply, Im sure she wont mind in the slightest...

3. Why thank you! I think I shall, kukuku.

4. Welcome to Iwaku, a wonderful land of methodical madness and anarchic organization! Obviously you have already been offered cookies, so if you need anything I always have good advice and freshly baked Pies, in a multitude of flavors!