Hello :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Genevieve Hyde, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Hi, I've never done anything like this before. Ever. I will be honest, I'm a bit confused..but I hope I can get the hang of it. I love writing more than anything and my friends suggested I did this so people would actually read my stuff. So some stuff about me is:
    • I love goats. Don't ask me why. I don't know why.
    • I'm a romantic.
    • I love history. Especially ancient Rome and Greece.
    • Music is my life. People say that I listen to hipster music but I don't think that's true.
    Anyways...thanks? Bye?
  2. Welcome to the forum Genevieve Hyrde. ^.^ If you're interested in getting involved in a roleplay simply scroll down the forum and fine a genre you think you'd be interested in. There are areas where you can sign up for roleplays, or jump directly into them depending. It also wouldn't hurt if you filled out your roleplay preferences. You can do this by going to the top right of the screen and clicking your username. It should have a drop down menu, one of these options are your preferences. Click there and fill out the form. :) Hope this was more help than confusing. >.> xD
    • Thank Thank x 1
  3. Hi, Tink..I mean Genevieve.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. HIIII
    *jumps up and down and waves all hyper-like*
    What musics do you like? owo name some songs/bands/whateves cause you sounds cool~
  5. Hey! My life blood is the Kooks. But I also listen to Neighbourhood (listen to Sweater Weather, it's dripping perfection). The Mowgli's 'San Francisco' is also lovely if you like 'Sweater Weather'. Passenger is awesome. A band that's a little out of my genre but still wonderful is Sleeping with Sirens.
    You seem pretty awesome too! :)