Hello

R

RiniSalvation

Original poster
I've been combing the internet for a place I could do what I had always enjoyed doing. I used to Roleplay all the time but stopped about five years ago. Iv tried to find Roleplaying site but nothing I find is exactly what I want. I love fansty and magical I dont do any modern stuff with guns. Mostly swords and staffs. I miss role playing and hope you guys will welcome me. I hope i can find a board to start on because Iv looked around and cant find anything :c

You've come to the right place. Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Rin, I am Shadow Ike leader of Silverwing wolf pack

Well if you have any questions at all just ask and may be able to help you.

CRAAAAAAAAAZIES! WHAT CRAAAAAAAAZIES! =DDDDDDDD

WELCOME!!!!!!! You see what we got here, fantasy, DnD, we got it all, your search is over. Though you should seriously consider some of the non-fantasy rps we have too, some don't have a gun in sight and if you don't find what you want you can make one! If you need help just ask the staff (me included).

I stopped about the same as you and wandered far and wide to find a decent group of people and a good site to revive the passion. This is a good one and the people are really helpful and damn good writers.

I hope Iwaku is the place that can help re-inspire you roleplay passion! Welcome. >:D

Lucky for you, our fantasy board has quite a few flights of fancy in that nature!
Welcome to Iwaku and please do look around, we've got lots of promising roleplays that I hope tickle your fancy.
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you. Don't hesitate to ask me anything you need to know.