1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Angsty, Romance, Drama, Comedic, Action, Modern, Sci-Fi
A mixture ^^^^
Hello! I'm Haze, new here, but familiar with these kinds of RP fourms.
I've been roleplaying since I was about 11? So almost 8 years or so. I'm turning 18 in less than a week. I go by They/Them
I usually rp fandoms and double up.
Double up meaning I play my oc and your love interest and you do the same for me.
For my side I usually do OC x Canon. For your side I'm happy to do the same or canon x canon.
Fandoms I RP ( Fandoms in bold are my favorite and craving, a fandom with a line through it means I'm burnt out on it and not in the mood, while fandoms in regular text means I'm willing!)
- MHA (My Hero Academia)
- BSD (Bungo Stray Dogs)
- Fairy Tail

- OHSHC
- Diabolik Lovers
- Black Butler (Maybe, just need a good plot)
- She-Ra (Maybe, Just need a good plot)
- Undertale
- Creepypasta

Rules :
- I write descriptive, please do the same, I'm not picky with how many lines just don't write like "They walked in class" and nothing else, I just need a few sentences to go off of at least, I usually to try and match the other person.
- Plot, we can brain storm together, etc. Just don't leave it all up to me. I enjoy RPs with a plot!
- Please don't make me the only one playing multiple characters, play some too, it's more fun when we both put in effort!
- No R@pe or pedophilia.
- I am completely flexible and laid back, don't be afraid to ask to add something.
- I am a sucker for Romance, and angst, action and drama too, a mix even!
- Don't control my oc!
- Let me know if you get bored, we can think up something new if you want, or if you want to even just make a change. Don't forget to take breaks!
- LGBTQ+ Friendly

Welcome to Iwaku, buzz! We're thrilled that you found your way here to us.

Please read through our handy dandy Newbie Navigation guide that's incredibly helpful to new users here. But of course, if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to any staff member or post in the help desk forum.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

Welcome to Iwaku, Buzz! I joined myself somewhat recently, so here's to being newbie buddies! ^o^

Welcome to the site! 🥳

Reactions: x__buzz__x
  • Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Welcome to Iwaku!

howdy there, haze! you should definitely drop a thread into partner connections to fill your rp cravings ;D