Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello there, good people of Iwaku.

I stumbled across this lovely site as I was browsing the internet. I've been looking for a new place to roleplay, and this seems like a great place for exactly that.
I've been roleplaying for 15+ years. Does writing that make me feel old? Yes. Yes it does. Anyway, I'm fairly easygoing and always down to have a chat, whether it be about a roleplay idea or something else entirely. So if you have something you would like to discuss with a newcomer like me, feel free to send me a PM. I am settling in and setting up my profile, but I'll definitely be having a look through the various forums shortly.

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

- Njord

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, Njord! You've stumbled across easily one of the best places on the internet and we bid you welcome with open arms! Come join the brilliance that is Iwaku in its radiant glory!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

• Useful
Reactions: Njord
Thank you! I do hope the site lives up to that statement! :]

That's great to know. I'll definitely be checking that out as well and I'll be on the lookout for the green names. Also, you guys have the nifty little reactions. I'm digging that.

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
lol I am sure it will and its great to have you here. the Reactions are certainly a nice little addition too!

Ahoy Njord, like Manna said the green names are there to help and answer questions you may have! I hope the Iwaku experience pleases you just as much as when you browsed it, if not more! And don't worry about feeling old, there is always someone who can beat you in years!

Like owl-mom @Diana

HEY D:< I'M OLD BUT HEY

Also hello! <3 Welcome to the site! I too have been roleplaying forever, since the 90s even SINCE SOMEONE HAD TO CALL ME OUT.

I hope you have a nice new home here! :D

Whoa the 90s. Such a long time ago.
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here :D :D