Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Slice Of Life
Hello,
My name is Mickie! My pronouns are they/them/theirs, he/him/his, ze/zir/zirs, and xi/xir/xirs. I am a 28-year-old (well - March I will be 28) panro/ace enby writer. I have been writing on and off since I was 12. I am trying to get back into writing now after a bit of a hiatus. I am currently working on my characters to post but figured I should introduce myself.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
hii mickie, welcome to the site !!

please read up on the Newbie Navigation one of our lovely staffers has written up and familiarize yourself with the site.
if you have any questions about the site, feel free to head to the Help Desk for help from members or to report any bugs that might need some fixin'! additionally, if there are any other questions that might not be so easily asked on the help desk, please don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member, we're all fancy shades of green!

again, welcome to the site and i hope to see you around!!

Hi Mickie! Welcome to Iwaku :^)

Hello and welcome!!

Welcome to Iwaku, mickie!

Happy early birthday :D We're happy to have you here. I love the pink aesthetic of your pfp. I hope you find all the stories and friends you're looking for here.

Have a great day <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Mickie! Happy early birthday, indeed!

My birthday is also in March, so I am curious about which day is yours. Mines is the 31st.

Welcome to Iwaku, Mickie! Happy early birthday, indeed!

My birthday is also in March, so I am curious about which day is yours. Mines is the 31st.
March 6th! It's so close that's why I rounded up to 28

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
  • Haha
Reactions: strvwbcrrycvke
Welcome to Iwaku! :D