1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to this site, and would really like to roleplay !
My name is Chariot, but I also go by Hatterene and Modeus ! I am 19, going to turn 20 in early July, and I use she/her pronouns !
I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now and I used to roleplay exclusively on Quotev, but the site has recently began suspending people who roleplay there, so I needed a new place to relocate to !
I only rp ocxcanon fandom with doubling up ! In very rare cases I will do ocxoc with an original storyline, but like I said those cases are very rare.
I plan to add a sample of my writing and my fandoms on my about very soon ! In the meantime, I hope we can get along ! Any advice for this site would be very much appreciated, since there are quite a lot of features ! ^^;;

Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever need help, I suggest checking out the Help Desk. It has lots of great info. I hope you find some great partners to write with! ^^

Reactions: nymphaleon
´Welcome

It sucks getting banned, I know that too.. but also good for this place to have a constant influx of people ;3

Welcome to Iwaku, nymphaleon! We're really excited to have you here with us and hope that you enjoy yourself here.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Iwaku's interns or staff members. We really love helping in any way that we can!

Good luck to you and happy writing! 🤍🖤

Welcome to Iwaku, Chariot!

It looks like we're getting a lot of people moving over here from Quotev. Sorry to hear that those suspensions have been happening, but hopefully Iwaku becomes a happy, cozy home for you. We're happy to house all your fun lil roleplays here, so just make sure you get yourself acquainted with our rules and you should be good to go! Let us know if you have any questions or need any help <3

Have a great day :D

Happy early birthday and welcome to the site!

A bunch of folks seem to becoming refugees from Quotev and I am so, so sorry that stuff is happening to y'all. I know finding a new RP home can be a pain sometimes, but I hope Iwaku will satisfy any and all your roleplaying needs <3
Regardless though, it's pretty nice to have a bunch of new peoples to the site! Our community is growing! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!