2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Any works.
I'm never good at these. Names jig. Or zombie. Or whatever new nickname people have and want to use, im not fussy.

Did RP for a long time and then my RP partners moved on, so now im here looking to just hang out and do some RP as it can be quite fun.
I play games, read, paint, etc. Uhhm... Nice to meet you.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Well hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku! We’re all friendly here, so hopefully you’ll be able to find lots of new friends to RP with :D

heyo, jig! welcome :)

there are a buncha folks here that are bound to have the same interests as you <3 if you aren't sure about rping here yet, please feel free to hop into General Chatting to se what topics we're up to and join in on our goofy antics! if you ever need anything or have questions, staff is always here so please don't hesitate to reach out!!

Hi new friend! Were all pretty chill here. Were all cut from a different cloth, but were all just the same, just as strange, just as....abnormal.

We have fun. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to any moderator or intern (I'm looking at you @coyote.)

If you wanna lurk, that's cool, too!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Welcome to Iwaku, Jig!

Your pfp is sick. Promised Neverland is a whole trip and a half.

We're all happy to have you here! Iwaku is a chill lil home for a ton of us and I'm sure you'll find the friends and stories you're looking for <3 What games are you interested in?

Anyway, like everyone has said, let us know if you need any extra help getting around!

Have a great day :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Popping by again 'cause @Dusk is offering some free art to the newbs and I thought I might pass the information along :)