Sporadically M-F until after 5 EST, and anytime on weekends.w
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, psychological horror, dsytopian
Hello everyone! I'm still debating/Jenna, and I thought I'd give this site a try after seeing it mentioned offhandedly on RpNation. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now, mostly on Gaia, but I took a hiatus from writing due to both mental and physical health reasons. I'm feeling much better now all around, so I'm eager to write again!

When I'm not making awkward introductions, I enjoy playing videogames, listening to true crime podcasts, and going through anime/manga series at a snail's pace. I also greatly enjoy reading, and I majored in English in undergrad. It's been a rather weird degree choice, considering I am currently doing absolutely nothing with it (and I couldn't even tell you where my degree is at this point), but we're making the best of things. That, and I'm getting a second degree in paralegal studies because I clearly didn't learn my lesson with weird degrees the first time. Huzzah.

I hope we get along moving forward! c:

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome! I approve of interesting degree choices so long as they are enjoyed. Sometimes you end up using them, sometimes not, but in both cases you still learned/gained something from them imo. I totally would have gone after an English major if I'd been more confident.

Hope you find Iwaku interesting and end up having lots of fun :)