1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Silver Winters, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hello everyone!!! I am new to this website (not necessarily role-playing though) and wanted to let you all know that I am open to talking to people. Feel free to ask me to join any role-play, I really do like it. ^^
    So hello once again and thanks for reading. :foxhappy:

Shadow Reaver

2. Hiya, Shadow Reaver! Is there something I can call you for short? Eh, I'll figure that out I guess. But I figure your input is best here. Anyway...Nice to meet you! I hope to get to know you more soon~ Both in and out of RP, depending on if we get to do one together. I avoid groups, so...May or may not happen.

Also...Cute little foxy-smiley is cute o3o

-Juneberry/Jaluna

3. Ohman, I remember the red foxes from my days of actually using IMs. =D

Welcome to Iwaku dear!

4. @Juneberry A few people just call me Rin for short so its okay if you would like yo do that. :) It is very nice to meet you also and I look forward to getting to know you ^^ I actually don't mind one on one RPs so maybe we can do that some time. :D

@Cosmos Thank you! ^^

Shadow Reaver

5. Welcome to iwaku! Hope you have lots-o-fun. <n.n^

6. Hello, nice to see someone else joined. Hope you have a great day with a yummy plate of food or even better, two plates of food!! :)