Hello! (:

• Thread starter Imaginedragonsandhappiness
  • Start date
I

Imaginedragonsandhappiness

Original poster
hi. (:

Alright, I used to roleplay a year or so ago but then I went through some personal problems. (eating disorder, family issues, etc) but now i am ready to start roleplaying once again. Of course, I have forgotten even the basic skills of this and i hope you all will be patient with me. Hopefully, I will quickly get back into the swing of things and that this will be fun! My real name is Emily and I live in Canada. I play a lot of softball and am currently training for that so I am still trying to figure out how many times a week i can post. I also run and lift weights. (:

That was just a short little bio about me and my daily life. So, I really hope that you guys will be kind and patient with me if I mess up a few times, which i probably will.

Thanks so much!<3

Welcome to Iwaku : )

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku!

After reading your name, I couldn't help but smile. It's very cute. We all go through things in life but there's always that passion burning in our hearts to find the creative side in us. If you need some tips, check out the Roleplay Academy or take a hand in some Creative Challenges! They're always an exciting way to get in the swing of things. You can also seek out a Mentor in the Academy to help you on getting started, if you want it that is.

Anywho, it's a pleasure to have you. So stay...or else, >:(! <3