1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy settings, a lot.
Hello!
You can name me either Song of Autumn. I would prefer Autumn but sadly, that amazing season and name have been already taken. Whoever has it, I slightly but friendly envy you!

While I am quite new and need to adjust to Iwaku, I am not entirely new to roleplaying. I used to do it excessively in the past, to the point that I was checking for replies and notifications during high school breaks. Or staying up late to discuss or banter about and with those that I wrote with. I am not entirely sure how long exactly I have done it, cause I have been going on a pretty long hiatus. But I am comfortable enough to know how to present a character and tidy up a post. Maybe I tend to spend a bit too much time to tidy up a post... Anyhow!

More about myself.

I like the season of Autumn. Cause it somehow reminds me how the world would look, if it was covered in brown sugar. Or cinnamon. Maybe that also kind of gives away that I am sweet tooth - though no worries, my friend. I got that all under firm control. I am watching my snacking as sternly as a mother Hawke... I have no idea about Hawkes.
giphy.gif

I like to write fantasy kind of themes. As I view writing as a form of escapism, I tend to enjoy exploring settings that have a ton of lore that I can delve into. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate something less weighted, so to say, but generally, I tend to gravitate towards fantasy settings.

Anyhow, I am eager to get started. I am very happy that I got into touch with an old friend that showed me this site. Already I got my music on and I am ready to start tapping away at the keyboard!

If you have any questions, do let me know. Else, happy day or evening to you good person!

Hello, nice to meet you. Take a free like.

Reactions: Autumn Song
Thanks!
I shall return your like with a like of my own!

Welcome, my name is SomSom, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Autumn. I, too, am a fan of fantasy; I look forward to reading the stories you conjure during your stay here, no matter the brisk nature or longevity. I can be a bit obtuse, but even I can see you will likely fit in well enough. If you ever wish to join me in crafting a ballad, don't hesitate to ask, and may repose take you as you find motivation in its radiant embrace.

• Thank You
Hello Autumn :D a pleasure to meet you! Glad to have ya on Iwaku! Autumn is my favorite season too, I love the colors, the weather, the nice cool breezes that come with it =w= it's a good time all around. I don't even mind going back to school thanks to it! It's the best season by far!

Welcome to Iwaku :D if you have any questions or need any help, I'm here to do just that!

• Thank You