Hello...

T

The Silent One

Original poster
Hello there,

As you can see, The Silent One

I have been roleplaying for nearly 12 years, having taken a three year break due to work. But I fear that my mind-numbing work has stifled my creativity and left my writing skills in poor form from where they once stood proudly. So I am here to reforge that has been broken and worn away, whether it be through writing prompts or through actual roleplays. When it comes to roleplaying, I use to have a tendency to overthink most things when it came to making a post, but it often worked out in my favor as it left me with more then enough room to easily forge my next post.

My favorite genres in roleplaying are Game based, Modern, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Gender Swapping... I use to specialize in playing most video game characters, with some of my favorites being Milenna, Jade, Lightning, Leliana, Morrigan. I also have extensive knowledge on most DC and Marvel Heroines and even some who fall outside of the two main Universes.

When I am not working, I can often be found mountain biking or exploring the woods with my friends. More of my hobbies include gaming, listening to music (Favorite Genre: Metal).

I believe I have taken up enough of your time,

So till next time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sorrelfur