Hello

G

Gwen

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Gwen is short for Gwenivere. Most people call me Gwen though so I decided to just use that name. I don't think you can shorten it at all.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl, 19 years old
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm the noobies of noobs, so I'm not too sure. I'm looking to put my feet in to a bunch of puddles to find which ones feel right
What kind of characters do you usually play?
I prefer girs, but other than that because I'm a noob I don't really know much.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I have a feeling that those choices are all related to a book, So I'm not going to make a preference because I might hate those books (no offence twlight fans) But if they aren't a connection to books, I think kittens invading from space sounds cute :3
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
ummm... for once I don't have a song on my head. It's pretty quiet in there >.>;
I don't have much else to say... so I hope you guys to bite me...

Hello Noobiest of Noobers.
Welcome to Iwaku!

^^ if you're just starting your roleplay journey, please check out our academy for roleplaying forum! Its an -amazing- place to learn character development, story plotting, word building, and understanding how to roleplay Iwaku style. :D
We also have a mentorship program set up to teach the noobiest of noobers how to roleplay one on one!! So if you feel that's up your ally, that is also listed under the academy section! Just post your request and a mentor will jump on your like a starving ravage wolf that need MEAT.

Thats right. you're meat.
us mentors are hungry.
FEED US O^O

(nah, just kidding!)....kinda.

Gwenivere...That's what I want to name my daughter, x3. I just love that name.

And welcome to Iwaku, Gwen! It's a pleasure to have you. Check out our Creative Challenges forum as there are quite a few puddles in there waiting to be stomped on. If you need help with anything, never be afraid to ask!